ohio union at the Ohio State University
Nestled in the heart of Ohio State’s campus and centrally located in Columbus, our 318,000 square foot premier venue opened in the spring of 2010 and features the finest and most flexible facility offerings that can be found on any college campus across the country. The Ohio Union is uniquely designed to host large conferences, special VIP events, gala fundraisers, and meetings of all sizes to make your event extraordinary.
- 17,539 square foot Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom with seating for 950 guests
- 1,200 convenient garage parking spaces
- State-of-the-art performance hall with seating for 500 guests
- 34 unique and flexible spaces that host a variety of meeting and conferencing needs
- True treasures of the Buckeye State, featuring impressive university and state memorabilia
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Sliver Status
The Ohio Union is designed to offer the highest quality event services including professional event coordination, many built-in audiovisual capabilities, complimentary wireless internet and a welcoming event team.
- University Catering - exclusive caterer for the Ohio Union
- Woody's Tavern - featuring wood-fired pizza and Ohio beer and wine selection
- Sloopy's Diner - Fifties-style diner featuring all-day breakfast and open late-night
- Express-O-H- On-site Coffee Shop
- State of Ohio liquor licensed offering cash or hosted bar options for receptions and dinners